Sunday, November 28, 2004

Stuffed...

Ah thanksgiving was great!
I ate too much as usual. And everyone commented on the pregnancy. We have 5 kids in the family right now under the age of 8 and it makes for an exciting time. And next year there will be 6:)

I have a great picture of the little ones that I have uploaded to the gallery page. So you can see them in all of their cuteness.

The two youngest Emily and Kyle dont speak coherently yet but somehow they communicate with each other. It was actually very amazing to watch.

Anyway this weekend I didnt do much knitting... I did start on a felt cat basket, and some other little things but thats it nothing too exciting. I didnt really feel like knitting. So I organized my notebook a bit more and did some searching on the web for patterns and yarn. I didnt really find anything.

Oh well time to go home...:)

No comments: