today is raining.
this sucks cuz i was lazy yesterday and didnt go anywhere so i was gonna go out today. but its raining and i dont feel like it.
ive tried to get work done but its not going very well.
oh well...
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Too hard to concentrate? Or just general feeling of malaise? BTW, I think I'll try to stop by tomorrow with the pooch if you're up for it. I think both Mitzi and I could use a little time out of that house and what better place than to see you and your darling family? If you've got too much to do or anything, though, don't hesitate to say no. I can always drag her to the law school and study outside (if it stops raining) with her. :)
it was just general blah - hard to concentrate and stuff. i did finally get some work done in the late afternoon.
i feel better now = today was a bit nicer. and was able to get my errands done.
Post a Comment