Wednesday, August 17, 2005

wow...sorry for no updates...

So this past month has been insane.
Ive been so freaking busy!

The munchkin is doing well - she has two teeth and as soon as i can get her to keep her mouth open long enough i will take a picture to show you.
She is sitting up and chatting and trilling and all sorts of cute baby noises.

I have been knitting. I recast on for my grandmothers vest. I like it much better in the yarn I am using. I have a made a baby hat and a car seat blanket.
I finished the tank top on sz11 needles its cool way too big but I know a seamstress and she fixed it for me. I dont think I will be wearing it to work but out and about will be ok.

I lost my job on August 1st. I knew it was coming but it was still hurtful.
However in the 7 days that followed I had 2 interviews and 2 job offers. The one job I took is a contract job just for a month but I am doing desktop work. So far I like it we shall see if it becomes long term = dont hold your breath but please keep your fingers crossed:) And I also feel better about myself because of these interviews and going to unemployment. Apparently this has happened to several people. Essentially I was let go because of performance issues read as personality conflicts.

At any rate things seem to be going a little better now.
I have a job and I like it. I like the people. its really neat.

On a different note
I took my 5 month almost 6 month old to the beach this weekend. She wasnt too thrilled with the ocean. I think it was loud and a little too cold for her.
But she liked the sand when we were up on the beach away from the water.
So Sunday we decided to take her to the pool. And once she got over being wet with clothes and a diaper on she was ok. We took her into the big pool and she was kicking and having a good ol' time.
I think in conclusion it is safe to say she likes the pool:)

And last night she actually slept from 930p until 4am
yay! although i didnt get to sleep until closer to 11p.
But what can you do:) at least she didnt wake up at 230 :-D

This weekend is going to be busy for me. I am throwing a bridal shower and a bachelorette party for my friend Jaimie - Saturday is going to be insane.

Ok thats all for now I will try to get pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: