Well we survived disney:)
It was fun there is way too much to talk about because we did a lot but when i get the chance I will post pictures.
In the meantime you will need to be happy with just one. Silver Josh and I rode it's a small world and she loved it.
Here we are the happy family-
remember it is still breast cancer awareness month
or as my bartender Shelby calls it - Save the Booby Month!
So check your boobies - or have someone else check your boobies - most lumps are found by significant others -
hugs and thanks for the birthday wishes everyone.



3 comments:
I've never been to Disney. Of course all of my kids have. Come to think of it, my kids have been to Europe too. What's wrong with this picture??? Hope you had fun!
i got the same problem - only i have no kids. My hubby's been to europe and stuff but never disney. I got to go to Disneyland - once. For 3 hours. I think i rode space mountain and that was the entire trip. (sigh) oh well..
I was in Disney a year ago April but I doubt I'll be back very soon. ($$$$)
Thanks for posting the photo, it looks like everyone was having a wonderful time.
The best part of my trip was the Chick fil A sandwiches I got to eat...we don't have that up here in CT and they are so good.
Post a Comment