Happy Holidays everyone.
Some things that have been going on...
LOTS of KNITTING! All but one of my christmas knitting projects are done
LOTS of SHOPPING! Everyone has been shopped for.
LOTS of Wrapping the shopping....:) all the gifts are wrapped.
But also we did some painting. My daughters room is now pink.
It used to be orange. For those who know me this may come as a shock because you know my relationship with the color pink... unless its on a little girl or promoting breast cancer (check your boobies - see how i worked that in there ;) ) i dont like the color pink. but my munchkin is a little girl and i love her very much - so when i asked what color she wanted her room to be, pink is the color she chose. (i was not unsurprised by this mind you.) Now I have some pics but dont have them with me. So I cannot post them now. But I do have before and after pictures. And I will post them after the holidays!
I hope everyone has a wonderful christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year) and a happy new year!
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Merry Christmas Jackie!
Big Geek Beth
Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year! I remember painting my daughter's room pink when she was little. I remembered the name of that Sherwin William's shade for a long time... but now I forget it. That brought back good memories.
Post a Comment