I am still around. I have been busy at work and other life things.
My scheduled changed at work so I am working afternoon - evenings now.
This has taken some getting used to by everyone. Mostly hubby.
I have been knitting I do not have pictures but I will try to take some for you this week.
But today (1/27) is Ilanna's Birthday so go show her some love here http://ilanna127.blogspot.com/
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ILANNA!! oh yeah i have present for you but I dont know if it will be done by tuesday... I will try though
----
Lots of things to knit this year. Lots of people having babies. Have I mentioned I like knitting for babies?
Also I have joined an organization called socks for soldiers - that is ongoing thing so I will try and get as much knitting done for them as i can. Right now my goal is a pair of socks a year (i dont like making socks) but this is for a good cause and I want to help.
Ok other than that we are doing well. How is everyone else doing?
-Did you hear about Heath Ledger?
-What do you think about the patriots and giants going to the super bowl? do you think brett favre will retire?
- question for you - whats your favorite sports movie? i think mine has to be The Replacements (i love that movie)
ok well gotta get back to working. hope to hear from you all soon.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment