Wednesday, November 05, 2008

OBAMA HAS WON THE ELECTION!

As if this came as a surprise to anyone.

On a related note on Monday Night football the redskins lost. this normally would bother me.
However the skins have a way of predicting the whether the GOP takes office or not.
They have a 99% rate. If they play on Monday night before the election and win the GOP will win the election if they lose the Dems will win. The only time this has not happened was when W was elected. but Gore really won the popular vote in that election anyway. So it still holds true.

So in that spirit Pittsburgh beat the Skins 23-6 and Barack Obama has become the first African American President of the United States. He appeals to many and his pick of Biden for VP won him the state of Delaware.

This year we had the highest voter turnout I think ever.
I heard on the radio that a poll in philly received more people by 10 am then they did 4 years ago.

Thats something. that tells you something. It tells you the country was fed up and wanted to make a difference.

Oh and the Dems took the senate as well.

For all of you who voted Thank you.

Dont forget next week is Veterans Day. I will hopefully be posting before then with pictures of halloween and stuff. I will definitely post on Nov 11.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only voter turnout was not as hot as predicted.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/11/06/report-08-turnout-same-or-only-slightly-higher-than-04/