Im going to try and be better about this updating thing.
I am doing well (now) I had a 3 day stomach bug but I am fine now.
I have been making hats. Crocheting them. I find it interesting and easy.
I am also making myself a shawl thing for a wedding I am in this weekend its really pretty. I will post pics when I get it done (probably after the wedding)
I have discovered the joys of the steaming the crap out of a knitted object and seeing how it grows and changes and looks more professional. Yes I am talking about steam blocking.
For those who dont care about the knitting aspect.
I have been busy working and getting ready for this wedding I am in this weekend.
It should be a blast
The munchkin will be at my parents for 4 days. So Hubby and I are free to Par-Tay!
I am so excited.
Love you all I will write more later.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment