How have thing been in your world?
Mine have been insane!
But there has been much knitting and reading.
Yes I actually took time off of knitting for Reading.
If you are into werewolves and vampires and tawdry romance novels I suggest you pick up the series by Keri Arthur on Riley Jensen The first book is called Full Moon Rising Highly recommended.
I have made baby blankets
Baby hats
and a hippo stuffed animal.
I still have 2 stuffed animals
3 baby blankets
1 sweater
2 other knitting projects.
One stuffed animal is due in oct
One baby blanket due next week
One baby balnket due the end of Sept
One baby blanket due for charity for the end of Oct
One stuffed animal in jan
One knitting project tbd due in dec
One knitting project tbd due in mar
The sweater hopefully will be christmas its a quick crochet though.
Oh yeah and an ongoing project thats a blanket.
So I am busy busy busy
Also Munchkin is taking Karate and Im playing in charity softball (hopefully i dont kill myself :))
Oh and I have signed up for alumni band at UD on Halloween.
and foot ball has started... have i mentioned i LOVE FALL!!!
favorite season ever!
i think i have time to do stuff :) hahaha
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment