Are almost done...:)
I finished the mittens for my cousin Jess they came out nice. And I even finished the penguin for my cousin Sarah. It came out ok. Not as good as the first. But tolerable.
Also I did another penguin for a friend of mine who is a geek and loves the color blue. So I knit him an all blue penguin with a fuzzy tummy. I will put pics up this evening or tomorrow. But I love the fuzzy tummy penguin. The tummy is made of blue technohair I think is what the yarn was called:)
I think my friend will like it also. Anyway I still have one more pair of mittens to knit and I have a blanket to knit but the blanket will be for a baby due in January so that doesnt necessarily have to be done right away:)
So back to work for now...
Saturday, December 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment