The little one has decided to start waking up for a 2am feeding again.
I think she may be going through a growth spurt... fun.
I have no idea what else it could be. I dont think she is teething although the dr said this is a possibility.
Right now she loves shoving her hands in her mouth and drooling over them.
She also likes to keep us guessing by being fussy sometimes. Like yesterday she was crying off and on for an hour at the daycare. So maybe she is teething I dunno. But she was fine at home.
She even didnt mind the huge-mongous Thunderstorm we had that was all loud and booming and stuff.
So we'll see what happens today.
==
On knitting news. ...
I have now finished all the pieces to my grandmothers vest - I just need to press out the pieces and put the whole thing together.
Yay. Fun... at least now I have an iron though. :)
So hopefully I will get that put together this week and get it to her soon.
Also I have planned out my Christmas Presents... Yes I know its June. However if I work on one project a week from now until christmas I will get them all done - some projects will take longer than a week.
So I shall be BUSY!!!
also took echrais quiz===
You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.
What is Your World View? (updated) created with QuizFarm.com |


2 comments:
HEY GOod news on Gmas vest. I used to love to knit but it hurts my arms too much so I just lust after those who still get to do it.
I need any easy big needled project that will give me lots of bang for the buck. Any ideas?
i have a couple actually
i made a poncho on size 15's - if you look in my photo gallery there are two - one is pink and one is all oranges and reds and stuff -same pattern...
the other poncho i made i took size 35's and just knit two rectangles and then sewed them together... no real pattern but i think i based it off of a Yarns Girls guide to knitting pattern.
its very airy depending on the type of yarn you use. i used lion brand homespun and it came out very warm.
but if you use like a worsted weight yarn it will come out very open and great for summer.
Post a Comment