Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sadness...asking for help...

Last night I received a phone call from a friend of mine. It was one of those phone calls you dread. One of my friends passed away last night. It was quite sudden. He was 25 years old, a husband, and a father of a two month old little girl.
These are only some of the things he was. He was a wonderful guy, a great friend. The preliminary results say he had a heart attack. However they have to have a medical examiner examine the body to determine the cause.

He had been married for about a year and had a two month old little girl. His wife was not working as she had been a teacher but had been let go. She is on medicaid however she will apply for welfare. But as you know that is not enough to do much.
I would like to do something to help them. I know that most of you who read this dont know really know me and those who do arent able to give a lot if anything.

But I will ask anyway if it is in your means/power to give a small donation even $1 would be helpful... to help my friend and her little girl please email me and let me know or leave a comment and let me know and I will let you know how you can donate the funds. I hate asking but it isnt for me its for a friend and I want to help them as much as I can.

Thank you.

1 comment:

minijaxter said...

i am thinking i should also accept baby essentials... diapers (sz 1-2), wipes, and clothes (0-3 mos and 3-6 mos)