Thursday, September 15, 2005

What fun...

Ok so a few things...
1- I got a new car... I didnt want to get a new car but I had to get a new car. My baby girl didnt fit in the backseat of the Celica anymore.
there is a picture of the care here http://www.grumpydude.com/gallery/minijaxter/Car

2- I am so frustrated with work right now. As you know I am a contractor. This is not a problem. However my contract is supposedly up at the end of the month. I would love to stay here and everyone is talking like I am not going anywhere at the end of the month. But noone has told me if I am staying a contractor being offered a FT position or what.
I just dont know. I wish I did. I asked my headhunter at the contracting agency if he could find out anything.
*sigh*

3- I have started my christmas projects. I have one scarf done. I have one scarf half way done.
And now i just have 5 more scarves and a vest to go.
And I need to think of something for my 8 yr old cousin.

I have given up on the onesie for my daughter- she grows to fast. so maybe instead i will make socks or something for winter. or something....

No comments: