Friday, December 22, 2006

Holidays

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Merry Yule, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy whatever else is that it may be that is being celebrated this week.

I am almost done shopping and wrapping presents.

But I had to share a cute story with you.
This morning on the way to daycare there was a commercial on the radio of little kids singing their version on Jingle Bells. I think its a volvo commercial but I am not sure.
But its a cute commercial nonetheless. But as I turned off the car I could here my daughter singing also. At the end of the commercial the little boy and girl are going oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh ohhhh... to the tune of Jingle bells because they cant remember the words.

Well my daughter was singing along. I turned off the radio and went to get her out of the car seat and she was still singing. It was so freaking cute.

Anyway that is your holiday story.
Have a great weekend I will be back to blogging next week and you might even get those pictures I promised:)

HUGS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is to cute.