Monday, December 18, 2006

Sorry All...

I have been so busy.

I have had parties to attend and knitting to do.
And just been all around busy busy busy.

I have some interesting things to show you unfortunately none of the pictures came to work with me today.
But here is the list of things I have made.

I made a little sweater ornament
A little mitten ornament
A mitten ornament out of cross connect cable (phone wire) and a stripped ethernet cable(network).
I have also made 2 hats. 1 is going to Knittyotter for her Dulaan project and 1 was my hubby's hannukah present.
Also I have made some dishcloths for my mother. i think i want to make a couple more for others.

And I want to make a sweater for my SIL's new addition due in February. They are having a boy.

Um other than that not much else is going on. The redskins won yesterday (i know not much football news lately because well the 'skins arent doing to well) - we still are not going to playoffs.
So now I need to hold out hope for the Seahawks.
But they had a tough schedule. So we shall see. Go HAWKS.

Alright all I promise pictures at some point in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Ilanna said...

The little sweater is absolutely adorable btw... :)