So friday was a little hectic.
I weighed myself on Saturday. But I have gained 2lbs. I now weigh 167.
It kinda sucks but I think when its 14 degrees farenheit outside it is hard to lose weight no matter what you do. But I have not given up. I am still trying to move and still trying to eat ok. Although we did have a party on Sunday and well the cake alone I probably gained more weight but I am not weighing myself again until Friday.
I will just continue to try and do better. It is supposed to get into the 40's tomorrow. Which after 3-4 weeks of below freezing weather it will feel quite balmy:) So maybe I will get outside and walk around some with the dog and maybe the munchkin. But most likely that wont happen until it starts to stay lighter longer.
On the knitting front I have finished my chemo cap for the YFC challenge Rebekah is holding and I have mailed it. She should get it sometime this week : )
I have not bought yarn since december. So this is good:)
So I still have 2 free days to use...when I have money that is.
This whole starting a job at the end of a pay cycle sucks. It means I go 2 weeks without getting paid. But its ok. It will all be good. We have a bit of savings to make up for it.
The new job is going well I think I mentioned that though. I think I will like the city a bit more when its a little warmer :)
I will try and be better about updating. Just know that I have been weighing myself and trying to do good. And I still havent had any soda since the end of December.
And as someone commented Yes I thought the weight would just come off also. But it hasnt. Which is ok too because I dont want the weight to come off too fast. Then you end up with weird skin things going on.
Oh I do have a new goal. I want to lose 15 lbs by April 14th. As I have a wedding to go to.
So in the next couple of weeks I will be eating more healthy(which I should be doing anyway) and I will move a lot more.
My co worker is going low carb for Lent. I am not Catholic but I have done the whole Atkins/Low Carb thing and I lasted a week. I lost 7 lbs but I wasnt happy. And why do something if you arent going to be able to stick with it?
Alright all I will try and write later on this week. In the mean time go visit the Yarn Harlot (her link is on the side bar.) She has a funny post.
And go visit Rebekah at http://knit-knack.blog-city.com I know she could always use a friendly comment. Oh and Ilannas blog had some pics up of knitting (her link is also on the side bar)
Have a good night I am headed to bed.
HUGS
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I talked my daughter into joining Weight Watchers with me this Saturday. We both need it desperately. I hope we can stay on track. I gained 8 lbs. over the death of my dad and that was added to the 15 lbs. that I was already overweight. I eat when I'm stressed out. My sister LOST 6 lbs. after he passed away. Funny how differently we all handle stress.
Post a Comment