Thursday, February 15, 2007

So thursday=monday:)

Wow ok so I have been really busy this week.
On top of not being able to check personal email at work and the ice and snow and everything I forgot to update on Monday.

The new job is going well.
I like it. Its a little weird with the scheduling but thats ok.

Sunday is 1 of 2 parties for my daughters 2nd birthday. I decided to split the parties up this year friends one weekend family the next because my family is so darned big.

But it should be a good time.

I finished the dog sweater I was making I finished a bunch of pieces for the Blanket of Hope and I started a chemo cap.
That one is slow going because I really shouldnt knit at work:)

Ok so thats all for now I will post more tomorrow - regular weight update will be tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always fun at a new job trying to find that rhythm for the first couple of weeks.

Thanks for your help with the blanket project!