So I am still alive.
This weekend was fathers day. I gave hubby the weekend off. Silver and I went to visit my parents at the beach. It was fun. My daughter is becoming such a 2 yr old.
She loves the sand... well she loves to sit on a towel or a chair and loves to play on the sand and pour sand all over her. But she doesnt like to walk on the sand.
She cried every time I tried to put her down in the sand. But by the end of the day she was walking on it ok. She still wasnt happy about it though.
She was really scared about the water. I asked her if she wanted me to wash her feet off in the ocean and she said yes so I took her to the water and she was latched on and would not let go but I got her feet wet and got some of the sand off... she was not happy she cried and said no mommy no... can we go see grammy and grampy please (they were up on the beach away from the water) so we turned and went back up and she said bye bye bye ocean.
When we got back to the chair, she sat down and pointed to the ocean and said ocean.
My mom asked her if she went in the ocean and Silver said yes.
Mom asked her again if she liked the getting wet in the ocean and she said yes
So this is where I determined my daughter is a fibber.
Oh wait I already knew that.
But overall the weekend was fun and I think she had a good time.
I know I did.
I will have pictures up soon.
I will try and update more as well but its difficult with how busy I am at work.
Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Oh yeah there was knitting. I finished my socks. I finished the pillow for my daughter.
I am making 2 baby blankets. 1 is almost finished I will have it finished at lunch today the other will take a little longer.
I have some other projects going on but not a whole lot right now.
I will keep you all posted
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love the beach. Going to OC,NJ in August. Colin went to the beach for the first time last month, got sunscreen in his eyes, ate sand, and cried the entire afternoon.. or so I hear. Beach and babies equals WORK!
Hey minijaxter: Do any crocheting? I struggle with knitting and pain so I though I'd try making granny squares.
All wee ones fib until we beat (er gently correct) it out of them. Sam has taken to asking his father for things privately and telling him that mommy already said "yes." He's 4.
My niece was like that the first time she went to the beach, although now she's basically a fish.
Glad you had a nice weekend!
Post a Comment