Monday, November 12, 2007

Thank your veteran...

Its a holiday today ... well sort of ... and it should be for all those who served in the military.

So its my annual plea for you to thank your veterans. They are the reason we are here today doing what we do. Now whether thats a good thing or not I dont know. But please thank a veteran. Get a poppy... do something.
But remember those who have fought for the freedom of this country

POW/MIA never forget...

Thanks all and I know I promised pictures but my hubby was sick and I watched the munchkin al weekend. I will have pictures soon.

3 comments:

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Australia,

I published not one but two Remembrance Day posts - because I share your sentiments.

Some years ago there was a great TV ad, showing a Veteran at a McDonald's store after the service at our Shrine of Remembrance.

He takes his order and says ``Thank you'' to the young girl.

She shakes her head and says poignantly: ``No, Thank YOU''.

Just sums it up, doesn't it ....

racingpartsales.com said...

Hi- found your blog via MBs. Thank you for taking the time to honor our veterans. It was a very nice gesture. Nice to meet you. I'm Jeff

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving !