Monday, November 05, 2007

Im back ...

sort of:)

I will be posting more frequently but not regularly.

:) I do promise pics in the next coming days.
I have knitting and Halloween pictures for you.

Oh yeah and I feel better. I still hurt but I am better.
I have returned to work on a part time basis.

I hope everyone in bloggerland had a wonderful halloween and I hope you all arent too upset with me for not posting.

But I promise all is well and I have stories for you as well.

How is everyones christmas knitting coming? Have you started? If not you should its only 7 weeks away :) I am halfway done....:-D

I look forward to hearing from everyone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back and hopefully feeling better. Take it easy!

Ilanna said...

She's aliiiiiiiive ALIIIIIIIVVVVEEE MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Sorry. :) WElcome back babe. :)