Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spring is near

Spring is near



Spring is near - here are the first signs of it... I think its a lily...;) I know I should know because I planted it but I honestly cannot remember. But it looks like one of my lilies...


Also I have other pics for you as well but they have to wait


Silver is now officially 3yrs old. That means this blog is over 3 years old ;) I cant believe its been that long.


Now for knitting news:


Here are some of the projects I am working on or have finished.



1. Baby Bolero out of One Skein book Started


2. Felted Bowl out of One Skein Book Felting


3. Mittens from lion brand (done)


4. Baby Sweater


5.Fingerless garter mitts - one skein- finished- .

6.Bib -Spit Up by NeedleNoodles done (well for flower)

Thats it for now.


I will have pics up soon.



No comments: