Friday, March 07, 2008

Knitting Update

Knitting update

I finished the mittens
I made a hat
I made a dishcloth and a dishtowel
The felted bowl is felted but needs to be felted more.
The baby bolero needed to be ripped out and restarted.

I am also working on a felted box... im not sure how it will turn out since everyone is so intent on bowls and not boxes... i like boxes... I have an idea... we shall see how it pans out.

I am working ridiculously weird hours right now. But I have wednesdays off and I love having a day off in the middle of the week.

I have started going to the gym again (yes i am sore but its that good kind of hurt)
My goal is to lose 5 lbs this month (I have had no luck cutting out soda. I like it too much) But I am going to try again.
Lets see what was it last year I lost ten pounds in 3 weeks just by cutting out soda... thats incentive right there.
:)

Ok so thats really all that is going on in my life. The munchkin is 3 now and a total brat.
But I love her and we are working on the listening thing.

Alright time to get back to work:)

No comments: