Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Wanna know why this country is obese?

http://www.checkers.com/food.html
Because those are only 2 for 4 dollars
The doubles (yes i said doubles) are 2 for 5 dollars

And yet any salad worth its weight is 8 dollars
Or the healthy versions of chicken sandwiches or what have you are 7 dollars.

Ugh, no wonder noone eats healthy.
We are all poor paying almost 4 dollars a gallon for gas.
So how am I sposed to go out to eat healthy?

anyway that was your rant for today.

2 comments:

Holly said...

When I was in the supermarket the other day buying fruit, I couldn't believe how expensive it is. Large navel oranges are $1.50 each! You're right, it's no wonder people feed their kids junk. They can't afford the good stuff.

Anonymous said...

I rant about this all the time. I hate that trying to do (or eat) the right thing costs so much more.