Monday, April 28, 2008

Would you like more photos?







**UPDATED Photos in the Photo Gallery under longwood gardens**
Photo Gallery

Its been a busy month.
I have steadiy been losing weight again. I have changed my eating habits and cut down on the amount of carbs I have been eating. I call it low carb my current chiro calls it normal carb:)

Whichever way you look at it I have lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks.
And I am ecstatic!

So I have told you all about the amount of pregnant people in my life correct?

Well 4 have been born

1. Derek was born in Feb
2. Bridgette was born 2 weeks ago
3. Zachary was born a week ago
4. Landon was born Thurs. 4/24

Still to come...
5. Julie due in June
6. Coworkers Wife due in June
7. Jaimie due in Sept
8. Nikki due the beginning of Oct
9. Becky due in Sept
10. Steph Due Oct 14
11. my previous chiropractor - (Dr West's wife) due in Oct.
12. Coworkers Wife due in Nov

And who knows who else at this point...

All I have to say is if you arent trying to get pregnant dont drink the water in Newark. Its apparently contagious.... my water is filtered and apparently filters out pregnancy...:-D

But look at all the babies I have to knit for...yay I like knitting for babies!

But many other things to talk about - I will go into more detail later but real quick:

We went to AG Day at UD on Saturday - Silver got to ride a pony.
We went to Longwood Gardens yesterday and Silver ended up wet and with no shirt on.

And overall it was a fun weekend.




**oh i made a cute bag for my coworker jayne. i am insanely proud of it**



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not me & I will try to make sure I refrain from drinking the water when up there I don't want to be the next one!!!

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

the purse is lovley!!! I would be proud of that too! Your friend is very forutante! Marion