Just been very busy.
I know its been a month. But Ive been busy at work and home.
Lots of knitting has taken place
Lots of playing with my munchkin
Ive started working out again.
no progress to report yet but i just started wednesday.
the hubby and i have been watching a lot of baseball. we decided on the orioles.
they are close to home and we like watching them play. we are actually taking the little one to a game on july 4th.
i get a real vacation this week starting the 4th. i cant wait.
5 days at the beach.
all is going well and i will have pictures soon....:)
so how is everyone else (if anyone is still reading :) )
hugs!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I completely understand and know how that is. I hope things calm down for you soon. Though the beach vacation should help. :D
Hope you have a great vacation!
*OtterHuggles*
Post a Comment