Ok guys Im sorry its been so long since I have posted.
I have been addicted to facebook.
Josh and I celebrated our birth-a-versary this week in Disney world in FL.
And despite some financial mishaps ( DONT EVER RENT A CAR FROM DOLLAR - we got hit with so many hidden fees including a 15%overcharge they didnt tell us about)
We are doing surprisingly well.
I am back at work.
Oh I found glow in the dark yarn and I have made a scarf. I have not take a picture of it yet but I promise you will get both light and dark shots of it.
So if there is still anyone hanging around how are you doing?
Im still knitting - trying to decide on what to do about christmas and what and who to knit for.
Oh yes Boobaloo wanted me to remind everyone its breast cancer awareness month.
So check the boobies:)
HUGS to everyone
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment