Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween



This is Delaware Congressman and former Governor Mike Castle.

I just turned 31. He has been dressing up as Frankenstein since I was a little girl about 8 or so is when I remember. He told me yesterday its been longer than that. The same guy still does his make up. He is a tall guy I should have had someone stand next to him.


Oh well. Things you remember. But I love the fact that he is willing to do this EVERY YEAR.

He has been a wonderful leader for this state. I really like him as our congressman as well. (We only get 1 cuz we're small.) The rest of Delaware must agree as we keep voting him back to Washington every year.


This was at the Halloween Parade yesterday in Newark it was a lot of fun.

This was the only pic I could of Silver...
But she was Tinkerbell... Hopefully Better pictures on Friday.
Knitting has been done but I keep forgetting to take pictures of it:)
I will try and remember to do that and I will get you more updates.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes I think we all have fond memories of him dressing up when we were kids. I have not been to the Governor's Mansion Haunted house since he was Governor. I have heard it is just not the same not going through the house. Maybe the next Governor will have it in the Mansion again like it should be.