Thats all I seem to do these days:)
Saturday we went out for my birthday to Hibachis (love them) then I went to go see Paranormal Activity. I liked it. Im not much for Horror movies this one was not that bad.
Oh yeah GO SEE ZOMBIELAND!!!!!!!! dont take the kids.
I finished the blanket - you know that pink thing...
I am making other things now.
I am contemplating opening an etsy store and selling things.
But I need to build up some inventory first.
Just a little:)
Sunday was my birthday so I went out and went drinking and watched the skins lose to the chiefs. that SUCKED!
But overall I had a good birthday
Now I am working for a coworker. I worked monday night and am working tonight
I will be back on Days on Thursday.
Halloween is coming up and Im excited but I still dont know what I want to dress up as.
Any suggestions?
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment