Lots of things have happened in the last month.
1st no more pink yay but I hope you all understand the importance of self boobie exams and early detection and treatment for Breast Cancer.
2nd halloween was fun we went trick or treating - silver was tinker bell ... again. we have pics somewhere.
3rd not this past friday but the friday before I was in another goddamn car accident.
So as an attempt to thwart being ass ended by yet another suv (yes all three accidents involved an suv of some sort), we went out and bought... a SUV its a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer. So far I like it.
4th I hope everyone had a great Halloween and now its time to look forward to Turkey Day I mean Thanksgiving. So think about what you are thankful for. There will be a quiz later on in the month.
Ok not really but it sounded good.
But I always find it helpful to think of the things you are thankful for it makes life a bit better.
5th Remember Nov 11th is Veterans Day if you see someone asking for donations and handing out poppies please help out. Vets need help and all the donations go directly to vets in need.
Oh there has been knitting but Ive not been inspired plus I hurt. So no new knitting news to write about.
And because of the accident I was unable to do Alumni Band hopefully next year.
Monday, November 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment