And I have a lot of stuff to cover I didnt realize it had been so long since I posted last - First off something to annoy you- if you are at work turn the speakers down low- but so you can still hear it.
http://70.84.131.212/data/toons/annoy.swf
--
Ok so I do NOT have a problem- I have an obsession and I am a woman so I fell for the sale price but it was good I swear!
We had a flea market here at work to benefit the United Way.
Someone sold jewelry someone else sold crafts and others just sold stuff...
Well I scored 45 skeins(balls whatever) of yarn for 30 bucks. There is enough of each color to make a project or two.
The haul is two boxes (the ones that hold reams of paper) full of yarn.
I am so excited.
Since I picked up a part time job working for a seamstress I now have cash to fund my food and yarn habit.
YAY!!
Plus its getting colder and I need to get my daughter a warm jacket.
On the plus side I have finished the car seat blanket for my friend Becca I just need to go give it to her but she lives so far away its hard to get down to see her.
At any rate I have also finished a scarf for Mads, its cool and orange so she will like it.
Now I just need to cast on again for my grandmothers vest and get that finished before christmas.
and I want to make some baby booties for Silver. I made but they are WAY too big.
oh well thats what i get for not checking my gauge. I will have pics later of all the projects.
But I need to get back to work - have a great weekend and a great halloween - dont eat too much candy I will prolly be back on tuesday -
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
yay! yarn!! :) gotta love it. Though i'm not sure how much i'd pay for a picture of Hubbie's face when he sees it tonight... :)
Word verification for today - dlempn sounds vaguely yiddish :)
Post a Comment