Monday, October 31, 2005

So its Samhain

or Halloween whichever you wish to call it and Im at work.
I would much rather be home celevrating the Sabbat but well I also need the money.

However fate is conspiring against me... This morning I woke up and did my normal morening routine, when I went to give the daughter her medicine I found I had left it out on the counter all night which means it is no longer any good becuase it needed to be kept cold. *sigh* so now I need to call the pharmacy and the doctor and found out what i need to do to get her more.
so i was pissed because this is what happened last time. although it wasnt kept out all night just a few hours but i think it was enough.
so hubby was nice enough to take the munchkin into daycare so i wouldnt be late to work.
so i get to work and i realize i have left my work phone at home.
yay. no pages! not really an issue if someone else from the team needs to get a hold of me i have my personal cell.
however now i dont know if we get any pages/text msgs for new tickets.

ok so no big deal i will just log in to the ticketing system and see whats there.
oh great i cant its not taking my password.
so i call the helpdesk.
we try changing my password. no luck.
i try rebooting - still no luck.

i have now been here for almost 2 hours and i have not been able to do anything because i cant get into the tracking system and my co worker was not around for me to use his computer.

grrrr....
ok so i would just go home but i cant because there are only the two of us here today.

this is when i really wish i had brought some yarn and needles with me to work.
so i at least i could be productive on something.

its a freaking holiday and i dont want to be at work!

1 comment:

Echrai said...

*hug* I'm with you. And my day is just as bad. Much love, dear, you'll be home soon.