Ok so things are well now.
Friday was busy at work and it was my hubbys bday we had people over for dinner and it was good. He now has this whole week off the lucky bastard.
My birthday is tuesday and I was supposed to have the whole week off but that didnt happen cuz well i need the money. So I just took today off.
We saw Corpse Bride and went Red Robin for lunch which was really good. The movie was good also but fair warning its a semi musical. But its a good movie nonetheless.
Saturday we played D&D and then spent the night with my parents. Mom made a huge dinner like she always does. But it was good and my friend Becca came over with her little girl Tyla who is 6 weeks old I think and doesnt want to sleep very well.
And then on Sunday we went to my grandmothers for dinner celebrating my aunt marlenes birthday and kinda celebrating mine and joshs. :)
We had pot roast and carrots and all sorts of yummy food.
Silver had a rough day which sucked but she is ok now and back into the rythym of things.
She didnt want to sleep at my grandmothers and was crying but we couldnt hear her cuz someone had closed the door to the stairs so by the time we got her she was cold and had worked herself up so much she didnt know how to calm down. It was frazzling.
She went to daycare today while Josh and I had off. But she woke up at 520 this morning and since josh got home late last night i went to be with her and calm her down so we played for a little while and slept on the twin bed in her room before I decided it was time to wake daddy and then he woke up we fed her and he took her to daycare while I went back to bed.
So I did get a couple more hours of sleep.
On the knitting front I turned the heel on the sock I am working on.
Yay. I hate socks sometimes. But these are turning out remarkably well.
They are for my MIL.
I am also working on a scarf for a friend of mine
And another scarf for my friend in GA.
So the knitting is going well:)
Ok more later...
Monday, October 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Woo hoo and happy day of birthing!!!
Post a Comment