Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Its Thanksgiving already?

Wow. It seems just like yesterday I was wearing short sleeve shirts and wishing I was at the beach... oh wait it was;) well ok last week but still...

But it is Thanksgiving. So to all I wish a happy turkey day and take time out while eating and watching football and parades to give thanks for that which is most important...

---

I knit my daughter at hat...its cute... i will post pictures soon:)
But I knit her something so now I dont feel so bad.

I still need to kniot my grandma a vest but i need to find better yarn.
I think thats my problem:)
Thats my excuse anyway.

---
Also my daughter has figured out how to scoot forward...:) Its not really crawling think more like army high crawling.
:) she is moving forward though...which means I now need to babyproof the house..
sigh.
oh well i will and it will be great:)

No comments: