I still weigh 165 but that may change read on...
So heres whats been happening. A little over a week ago I went to my dr to get my thyroid checked out. She listened to my chest (like they do ) and she listened to my chest and she listened to my chest...after 3 minutes I asked shouldnt you be done listening to my heart? She said yeah I hear some funny palpitations. So she set me up to have me checked out for any heart problems. I had an ultrasound on my heart and I had my thyroid levels checked. I also had to wear a heart monitor for 24 hrs. After all of this I believe all is well with my heart.
My thyroid levels however are way out of whack. And because of this it can be causing the palpitations and the other symptoms I have been having.
So she is doubling my dosage of meds. And hopefully in a week or so my levels will be back to normal:)
I took my first dosage of double meds and I already feel a ton better. My chest still feels weird but it is not reminding me every minute that it is there (which is good).
So hopefully I will also start losing weight because if your thyroid doesnt work - well then you dont lost weight.
But dont ever underestimate something - it something doesnt feel right please go get checked out. It wasnt my heart this time...
Remember heart disease is the number 1 killer of women before breast cancer, before lung disease.
Oh yeah Boobaloo reminds you to check your boobies!
HUGS to all!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I don't need Boobaloo... :) right now my sore pectorals are reminding me to check LOL :) Trainer keeps pushing which is a good thing. I'll be getting my thyroid checked soon too - i just have to remember to actually go and get the bloodwork. :) maybe saturday before working out? i'll have to check their hours. :) Glad you are OK though - that's a good thing!
Post a Comment