Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Im ok sort of

Hi sorry I havent written. I have been limiting my time on the computer because of my injuries.
Its been almost 2 months and I dont really fell any better. My left shoulder and my left side of my back still hurt. I still get the tingly sensations.

Pretty much everything hurts....or at least it feels that way. And it effects pretty much everything I do.

The car is fixed. There was around 2600 dollars worth of damage done to the car.

I have been working half days but my dr's have decided (and work is ok with it) that i take the next month off.

I have obtained legal help as well. I know a lot of you have asked me about that.

Anyway I dont want to say to much but just so you know I am still around and will answer replies/emails:)

I will update when I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thats just rotten that you've been feeling so poorly. I think a month off is a good idea. Sounds like your really banged up, and definitely in your case its good to seek legal help. Good luck with everything.