Sunday, March 09, 2008

Late nights are for thinking

and surfing the web.

I am a night person I love the night and always have.
I hate getting up in the morning. And the daytime is always so busy and hectic.
Everything slows down at night and becomes peaceful and quiet.

It gives you time to think and to be creative.
Im not going to be on nights for that long but for now Im enjoying the quiet.

are you a night person a day person or one of those annoying cheerful people at 6am?
do you need loads of caffeine to get your day started?

or are you a night owl like me?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

morning what the F**K is a morning oh wait I know it is that ungodly hour my daughter wakes me up. lol

Holly said...

I used to be a night owl. I'm a morning person now. I think age does that to you. When I try to sleep in, I can't. I do need my coffee, but I'm strictly a morning coffee person. I'll have two cups and call it quits for the day.

Anonymous said...

I am a complete and total night owl. I get it from my dad; my mom is one of those morning people. Yech!