Sunday, March 23, 2008

Look a finished object

And yes its a crocheted hat and not knit... becca i am getting better at the crochet. (but your munchkin is getting bigger)

I also finished the crochet bib I was working on. I made what was sposed to be a flower and it ended up looking like a fried egg:) But it works...

So I am tired. I worked Saturday from 5a -12p and I am working again now from 11p to 7am

I was covering a shift for someone.

And today I get to spend the day with my family on only a couple hours of sleep. it should be fun... wish me luck:)

Oh and Happy Easter...And happy belated Ostara/Vernal Equinox

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sure now you learn to crochet now that Tyla is too old for all that cutesy stuff that they have for babies.

Nice job on the hat by the way.

minijaxter said...

well then i guess you are just going to have to try for another baby huh ? :-P

Unknown said...

you truly are even more insane than I thought lol