We just got back from Detroit and I have a TON of pictures.
I will have them posted in the gallery hopefully by tomorrow. I forgot the camera today:)
Anyway we had a blast.
Saturday we went to the Childrens Science Museum in Detroit and then had a big dinner with the family.
Sunday we went and saw Hubbys cousin graduate from MSU engineering dept. and we had another big dinner with the family out at the restaurant.
Monday we went to the Detroit Zoo which is awesome and I had a blast. They have a butterfly exhibit which was my favorite part and Silver liked it to. She had a butterfly land on her shoulder and mommy was quick with the camera and got a couple of pictures.
Monday night we went to a baseball game.
Yesterday we went to Dodge Park which is a really nice park and then we came home.
And so because of the wonderful things we did over the weekend I gained 4 lbs.
So I am back to eating the way I should be:)
And hopefully I will lost the weight again.
I hope everyone is doing well dont forget Mother's Day is this weekend.


1 comment:
wow brave lil one she let the butterfly land on her! Yea! What a beautuiful little girl! enjoy Marion
Post a Comment