Im in favor of a new holiday. http://ctrlaldel-online.com created one a few years ago called Wintereenmas its a gaming holiday.
I want to combine all the major holidays into one. We can call it Christ-ma-kah-wanz-a-dan.
And then we can get over all the whole Happy Holy Days thing... er sorry Happy Holidays.
Stupid dialects ruin everything...
Anyway I really celebrate the Winter Solstice but thats harder to put into a conglomerate of holidays... I guess we could call it Happy Christmakahwanzadan Solistice?
At any rate as I have stated before I think the wholw being politically correct all of the time thing is really getting out of hand.
someone said
You can please some of the people Some of the time but you cant please all of the people all of the time. So you might as well please yourself.
I am still for the whole bright orange ribbon thing for supporting Politically Incorrectness.
I am white not caucasian.
I did not come from the Caucus Mountains in Eastern Europe so I shouldnt be caucasian.
I am american of Scotch Irish German and Native American Indian descent nowhere near the Caucuses...
So on our next census I think we should really screw it up and if you know your heritage I think you should put other and list everything:)
Maybe then the Politically Correct will get the hint or maybe their heads will explode either way is good with me.
----
On the knitting Front the Vest is DONE!!!
I finished my grandmothers vest I even blocked and Ironed it. YAY!!!!!!!!!!
It looks awesome. Now I just hope it fits.
----
My daughter is incredibly cute. She has three teeth coming in. And keeps waking up in the middle of the night. It sucks. I think she is going through a growth spurt also, and the daycare tends to agree. So hopefully it will be over soon.
----
My husband is awesome. He is so thoughtful and I love him. He got me an hour massage and a minifacial from a local spa, for Christmas and since I have off tomorrow he gave it to me before Christmas so I would be able to use it:)
Sorry I have not posted in awhile. I still love you guys and all that its just been very busy.
I will post a pic or two of my daughter in the next couple of days.
HUGS! and Happy Christmakahwanzadan Solstice!
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment