
And guess what?
My grandmas vest fit!!! YAY!!
I was so excited that it fit and it looks great on her and more importantly she likes it :)
So christmas went well. We got a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner and now there is no more dog hair on the floor of my living room.
I also made and finished a pair of socks for my MIL but I dont have a picture. She likes them. I ran out of green yarn and had to finish the one sock with blue yarn but she was ok with it and they fit so yay warm socks.
After Christmas I made a blanket for a charity that donates blankets and clothes and things to the victims of Hurricane Katrina- I just need to get the address and send it to them.
I made a cute little hat for Silver
Isnt she cute?
I am now making another blanket for a friend of mine.
--
Also I have a short story for you of my day off before Christmas.
Twas the friday before Christmas and all through the house
The only creature stirring was not a mouse - but my Ferret.
When what do my sleeping ears do behold?
But the ringing of the phone.
Its my hubby who says hon Im bringing home a puppy.
I say what? ok let me clean up the toys.
My hubby came home with a ... puppy?
Thats not a puppy... Shes bigger then my dog.
This is Samson the 5 month old St bernard ... puppy.
The puppy played and played with Dino and Mitzi
There was a phone call from a hysterical woman who this puppy belonged.
She was happy and grateful we had found her dog.
They came over and got her and took her back home.
To their 5 kids and a nanny.
Their Christmas was not ruined but saved by us because we found their dog.
So my relaxing day off was not so relaxing but joyous instead.
This may not have rhymed but I dont really care
I dont have a st bernard in my hair...?
Eh whatever ...
--The End.
The dog was loving though and very well behaved. They are going to breed her and then have her spayed. They are nice people too.
Hope you enjoyed the post:)



No comments:
Post a Comment