Saturday, December 03, 2005

Whew...

Another week of work done.

This past week was so freaking busy.

I work for a company where we have about450 users in one bldg here in Newark. We have a field office an hour away in Dover. And we have offices that we take care of in Berwyn, PA, Pennsburg, a field office in SouthHamption PA and one in Radnor. I believe there are some others but those are the most.

So anyway our senior tech was out on vacation all week.

So there was just two of us.

You may remember that when I started there were four. 3 perm and 1 contractor.
Well the one guy left so we have been working with 3 for the last month and a half.

This past week was so busy.
It was the week after the holiday and we had two people.
Mind you my team lead who is in CT helped with Ticket maintenance - mainly Workflow.
so that was a bit taken off our plate.
But on Wed the other tech had to go to PA for an emergency. Then on Thurs he had to go back and Then on friday he had to go to a different site in PA
So wed-fri I was pretty much handling the whole bldg by myself.

I am so worn out.
The conclusion we have come to is the senior tech isnt allowed to take vacations anymore;)
He is the one who usually handles the PA offices because he lives there.
I dont travel cuz Im a contractor.

But I worked my ass off and now Im tired but its over. Things will be back to normal on Monday I hope.

----
Also I have a pic from the reunion but its not that great. And I have determined I need to lose weight. But I am working on that. I have been eating better and I am trying to formulate some sort of excercise plan.

But I will post pics from the reunion and thanksgiving soon.

----

Also I have been knitting a bit. I made a hat for someone that came out pretty well. I will give it to him on Monday.

I am working on a sweater for Silver.

I need to start the vest for my grandmother.

And I need to knit the second sock for my MIL.

The last two need to be done by Christmas eve:)

So I am gonna get started on that.....

1 comment:

Echrai said...

Woo hoo! Busy is one thing, but it's better when there's a specific reason and an end in sight.

Why is it that a good tightly knit sock is just SO difficult to do after the first one's done? I hate starting on the second one. And then I hate doing it until it's done. :) Good luck on that.