First off let me say this I love my daughter.
Now for the real part of this entry...
She drives me insane.
The last couple of days she has refused to take a nap in the afternoon.
And she gets tired and cranky and wants to climb over everything including me.
Yesterday she learned the all important lesson of what happens when we try to crawl over the side of the bed.
She is not hurt she is fine. She scared herself and me. The KA-THUD coming from the next room was sickening and the screaming afterwards were hard to take for me and her.
But she is fine - she did not land on her head - and nothing is broken or bruised for that matter.
But she did scare herself.
I must say afterward all she wanted to do was sit in my lap and play with her binky and her toys.
She finally fell asleep in the car on the way home from my in-laws.
So she learned a lesson and so did we - next weekend the pack and play comes with us and she can sleep in that.
--
There hasnt been a whole lot of knitting - I popped something in my hand the other day, dont ask me what I dont know yet.
I had an xray done this morning and tomorrow I have ultrasound. So not a whole lot of knitting.
I am however going to a knitting meetup tonight.
so i will do a little bit of knitting.
:)
Monday, January 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment