There are some benefits Overtime and Double Time on Weekends and Holidays is nice except I never work those. I do get OT.
However this is the Third time in the 6 months that I have been with this company that something has gone wrong with my paycheck. The 3 rd time. Its the second time that I have not shown up in the system as being an active employee. The other problem with my paycheck was they mailed it but it didnt show up for 2 weeks that was in November I think.
At any rate I have had so many problems it sucks and I just havent had time to sign up for direct deposit because I never remember to bring a voided check to work with me.
So now I am trying to track down 2 weeks worth of paychecks. If I didnt have a roommate who payed her rent early we would be screwed financially for this month.
I think they need to give me a 100 bonus just for the pain and suffering.
sigh.
It stinks I wanted to take a friend of mine out for a nice lunch for her birthday but I couldnt because my paychecks didnt show up when they were supposed to.
ggrrr....
I want to go hit something.
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment