Thursday, March 09, 2006

Grace Elizabeth...




Welcome to the world Grace.
My friends had their little girl last night at 5:04p She was 7lbs 5oz 19.5 inches long


Here are some more pics
http://udel.edu/~pads/Grace/pages/100_2434.htm

Babies are so freaking cute !

This is to distract you from the fact I havent felt like knitting the past couple of days-:)

UPDATED: So right after I published this another friend of mine told me her grandmother had passes away. She had been sick for awhile so it wasn't totally unexpected but still its always difficult to deal with the loss of a loved one, even if they suffered.
But I was thinking about it and I thought its the circle of life. One life enters and another leaves. I really didnt want this post to be too thought provoking or depressing but it did bear mentioning. Bea I didnt know you well but may you rest in peace.

No comments: