So my dad does have cancer.
But he is recovering well from the chest surgery.
He goes in Monday for a bone scan. He also has not received the results from the other tests he had done. So we dont know if it has spread elsewhere. Keep your fingers crossed that it hasnt.
He will be starting chemo in a week or two.
Yesterday I had my job interview. This is after I freaked out at 4 in the morning and decided to take my daughter to the ER. She had a fever and a really bad cough. She was also unable to sleep and wasnt eating. So we decided to take her to the ER. The other issue was we werent entirely sure she hadnt swallowed a magnet.
At any rate she is fine she just has a cold which she has shared with the rest of the house.
Now for the results of the interview.
It went well
They offered me the job and want me to start on 4/17
Heres the problem (because there is always something right?)
The commute is 45 miles one way. I wouldnt be able to take the bus because of emergencies with Silver.
Also the pay is less than what I making now.
Right now we can afford the pay I am making because we have a roommate but she is planning on moving out in June.
So what to do?
Any ideas?
Do I take the job or do I hold out for something better paying?
I have a couple of prospects but no interviews set up yet.
This job I was offered Friday is the only sure things I have.
Frustrating!
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment