Friday, May 05, 2006

Cinco de Mayo

Hoy es Cinco de Mayo o ahora por fiestas, y celebracions

Ok my spanish is bad but Today is Cinco de Mayo *may 5* or a time for parties and celebrations.

The holiday of Cinco De Mayo, The 5th Of May, commemorates the victory of the Mexican militia over the French army at The Battle Of Puebla in 1862. It is primarily a regional holiday celebrated in the Mexican state capital city of Puebla and throughout the state of Puebla, with some recognition in other parts of the Mexico, and especially in U.S. cities with a significant Mexican population.

So get some tequila and some mexican beer or food and make some margheritas and have a blast.

I finished the baby blanket for my friend - its nice and soft. Hopefully she will like it. Now i just need to start on the sweater.

I will have pictures soon. I know I know I keep promising but I will !! Sometime this weekend. (edit: adding a picture albeit not that great. i took it with my cell phone but here it is)




I have decided I am going to try and update at least Mon and Fri
:)

No comments: