Monday, May 15, 2006

Sick...

Blarg.
I have a nasty sinus thing that is kicking my butt... ok really my head and making it hard to talk. Guess what I do for a living? Customer Support - guess what I need to do? thats right Talk.
And my doctor has no evening appts this week. So I am going to load up on NyQuil and DayQuil and hopefully get better soon.

I got the generic version of Robitussin Cough and Chest Congestion DM and it is actually doing wonders. My chest doesnt hurt as much anymore. I still havent found a nasal decongestant that works 100% but I am working on it. We have to sign for stuff with Pseudoephedrine in it (you know Sudafed) so I have been trying to find alternatives. Did you know Pharmacys arent open at 7am in delaware?
it sucks.

however the new nyquil seems to work as good as the old version.

and ive been drinking lots of hot tea and water.
and taking advil for the pain.
maybe i should just go by DayQuil and be done with it - that way I wont have to take 8 different meds.

Sorry for rambling. I did get the sweater done for my friends baby shower and I have pics to show you but I cant upload them at work so you will have to wait till later.

I also have very cute pics of my daughter this weekend.
Yes even though I am sick I went and visited my parents yesterday.
It was mothers day after all.
My mom is doing well and so is my grandmother. I have not seen my grandma since December because she was in Florida all winter.
But she looks good. She dyed her hair dark and she is tan. But she looks good.
My Dad is doing well he was complaining last week that his hair was falling out because of the chemo - so he went and got it buzzed. It looks good. I dont think he likes but I do. I have to fight the urge to rub his head though lest I make more of it fall out:)
He goes in for his 2nd round of chemo this week and he starts radiation therapy this week. He seems to be in good spirits about it though.

So that means I have been at my new job for a month.
I like it so far.
We just got a new superviser and yes I know her. I dont know if I explained that whole thing last week or not. At any rate she seems to have done a lot of managerial/superviserial stuff since she left CSC.
the only weird part is looking at her as a superviser not a peer.
but it shouldnt be too bad.
We'll see this is only day 1 and I feel craptacular.
Hope everyone else is doing well.

No comments: