Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hi All - Update for you

There is a little bit of knitting. I finished the blanket for my SIL. And I have 4 projects on the needles right now but I dont feel much like knitting.

So I havent done a lot.

Anyway i dont want to jinx it but I had an interview on Tuesday with a new job and they want to move forward i just need to wait for final approval. The job is closer to home. About 40 miles closer to home.
And there is some travel but its reimbursed. There are no bennies or PTO but at this point thats ok.

So keep your fingers crossed for me.

And I will try and update tomorrow - but if not have a great weekend.
HUGS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow 40 miles closer will put a nice chunk of change in your pocket as far as gas expenses. Yarn money!

Hope it works out.

Holly said...

Hi
Re: Colin's Hat. No, I will not make the sweater. I am hand spinning the yarn on a little tiny drop spindle, and when I ply it, I am left with only about 5 feet of yarn with each spinning. The hat is taking forever. I'll be thrilled just to finish it. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!