Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanks

Thank you all.
You have provided support and words of wisdom and wtf's throughout the year.
I appreciate the feedback I get from you my internet friends. Some of you I know and some of you I only know through cyberville. And I hope to one day meet all of you but until that day I will embarrass my daughter throughout the years by posting awesomely cute pictures of her to share.

She is the light of my life even though she doesnt listen and has a will of her own. I am eternally thankful for her and my husband. I love both of them more than words can say. Even though I sometimes get frustrated, angry or upset or cry for no reason I will never stop loving either one of them.

Here is my munchkin playing with the dog food she just spilled all over the kitchen floor.



And yes there was knitting and there will be pictures of something else later but I am not done yet.
Here are the socks and they are finished awaiting their owner. These will hopefully be mailed before christmas:)



oh yeah did i mention we got a christmas tree?
did i mention my hubby is jewish?
but it was 38 dollars from kmart and its 6ft and prelit.
unfortunately because my munchkin is 32" tall give or take (thats almost 3ft) we can only decorate the top half of the tree.
====
and because we needed to by the christmas gifts this weekend i am no longer able to afford to join a gym ( for those who were keeping track.) hopefully next month but who knows.
keeping my fingers crossed for being able to save money. i really want the pool.
hugs
all hope you had a great thanksgiving.
oh yeah Redskins won!
yay!
i will update later when my other knitting project is done.

4 comments:

Ilanna said...

heheheh TREE!!!! i'll be posting pictures of our plain tree - no pics of the lights yet. :)

mary bishop said...

I love xmas trees and they are not religious... I think we should all have one if we want!

You are lucky to have such a beautiful little girl and I love that she's got her own will and ways. She'll be strong and smart like her mommy!

KnittyOtter said...

Your socks are very pretty. Love the tree in the background. :D

Is the Hubs cool with the tree and christmas stuff since he loves you and all that? So sweet. :D

I have a Christmas Zombie. He's just George every other day of the year though. ;)

Anonymous said...

"Christmas" trees were taken from pagans anyway. But why drag religion into it anyway. It's a symbol of life, it has lights and pretty decorations, and is a convenient sport for the Yule gifts.

2 words - unbreakable decorations. Although we origninally bought ours because of the cats, not kids. But we are lucky enough to be able to keep our tree in a slightly out of the way place where the kids don't play as often.

Yule Blessings to you and yours!