Friday, November 03, 2006

ITS FRIDAY!!!

Ok so I am glad this week is almost over.

However I know I have talked about the incompetence of a certain person at a certain place. I am not sure if this person knows about my blog or not so names are not going to be mentioned anymore.

This morning by 10a I was ready for some alcohol. Mind you I get to work at 9a.

Usually things arent too bad. But this morning took the cake. 1st I had a user who didnt want to listen to me and was telling me that the way i was telling her to do something was wrong and just wouldnt listen. So i finally got 2nd level on the phone and they were able to get her through doing exactly the same thing i was telling her to do but she wouldnt listen to me.

2nd a certain someone who says they are technical and tries to make themself and all believe that they are technical -decided that a cd could not be burned on their pc because they only had one dvd burner in the computer.

for those who dont know this shouldnt matter - if you have a dvd burner it should be a combo and should burn cds also.
also you only need one drive anyway. it copies the cd image to the pc and then pops out the original and then you put in the blank and it continues copying from the drive.

This person apparently did not know this but they are above me in the food chain and try to front that they are technical. If that does not prove they arent I dont know what does.

Ok so enough ranting about that.

Onto knitting news....I have a bit I am making a shawl and a blanket and a baby sweater.

I dont like how the sweater is coming out so I am going to rip it out and redo it.

The shawl looks cool and the blanket is done in pieces so i dont know what it looks like yet.

But I know why you really came here today you want to see pictures of me and my daughter dressed up for Halloween well here you go....

Ok I am not really dressed up... I borrowed a crown from the daughter of a friend since she didnt want to wear it and I went as the Helpdesk Queen.

And my daughter was dressed as a Princess so she was my Helpdesk Princess.

See I get out of work at 530 and trick or treating started at 6p and well i didnt get home til just after 630 so i caught up with them.

Here is our pumpkin. Josh picked out the pumpkin and Silver picked out the picture. Josh cut it out and I tried to make roasted pumpkin seeds but they ended up tasting like burnt popcorn so i tossed them.

And here is a close up of me.

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween/Samhain.
Today is friday tomorrow I have a wedding and I get a decent nights sleep because my daughter is with my parents.
Have a great weekend and maybe next week Disney pics:)
Last reminder check your boo-bies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think every business should have a sound proof room for screaming. My boss, who is so NOT technical, constantly asks me questions about how to do something on the computer. When I explain something to her about how to do something, she'll say well it should be like this. I just want to slap her and say, well it isn't, so get used to it and don't complain because I don't care!

Hope you have a good weekend.